500 S. Sepulveda Blvd. Suite 215
Intuitive Investigations Development Program
Intuitive Investigations Level 1 Training
February 8-10, 2019
This beginner’s course is designed to help you understand your gifts and guide you in developing them, so they can be used in your daily lives. You will have the opportunity to work on cases, learn different aspects of forensics, and how to investigate a crime scene from start to finish. We will work on a live case and have one of the victim’s family members come in to discuss the case. In addition, an FBI agent will explain the different aspects of her work with Jennifer.
After completing the course, you will have the opportunity to become part of Jennifer Shaffer’s Intuitive Investigations Academy, working on cases as beta-testers for the ground-breaking software, Impartial Witness. Information you provide could help assist families and law enforcement on cold-cases, missing person cases and unsolved mysteries if you so choose.
Over the course of this weekend intensive, you will
- Discuss Jennifer Shaffer’s work with families and law enforcement and how that led to Impartial Witness software platform. We will go over exercises to learn about intuitive gifts and how they connect to a case
- People receive information in different ways and Jennifer will help you understand your individual intuitive gifts and how to strengthen them.
- How to identify the information you are receiving- are you feeling, seeing, or hearing your information and how that can eventually become evidence.
- We will discuss Remote Viewing
- Gain Knowledge of Divination Tools and How to Read the Energy to Receive information
- Psychometry – Holding an object such as clothing or jewelry to receive information. How to understand the energy around the objects.
- Pictures- Looking at a photo to receive information. Do you feel something, see something, or hear something? We will go into detail about how to read the energy of a photograph on a case.
- Names – What it means when you hear a name or write it down. What information comes through when you see a name. How to get more information from a name.
- Research Cases Using Intuitive Based Evidence
- Review the information learned in the course thus far to work up two cases from start to finish
- The first case is a cold case and the second case is a live one.
- The importance of Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs)
- Communication and Ethics – Talking to Victims’ Families
- Review several cases and discuss the protocols on what to say and what not to say while talking to family members and law enforcement.
- Break into groups to work on a current case based only upon a name and a photo – discuss the “hits” that you get collectively.
- Each group will present their findings as if they were talking to the victim’s family
- Learn How to Incorporate the Above Information into Real Work on Live Cases as well as Cold Cases.
- We will use all of the tools learned to bring through intuitive based evidence. Use your remote viewing techniques to hone in on locations of missing persons. Learn how to recognize information that can be used as evidence through details that come through in images.
- We will work on a new case to collaborate on together. We will then present our findings to the victim’s mother. She will explain what has happened throughout the case, and identify the hits our team has achieved today, and confirm how Jennifer has helped with the ongoing case.
- Hear from a Guest Speaker FBI Agent who will discuss her work with Jennifer
- Q & A for Jennifer Shaffer and discuss participation in JS Intuitive Investigations Academy and how to work with Impartial Witness.
Level 1 Program Tuition: $525 | $444 Early Bird Special Available NOW for a Limited Time Only.
Program Dates and Times:
Friday, February 8 2019 – 4 pm to 8 pm
Saturday, February 9, 2019 – 9 am to 6 pm (1 hour lunch break on your own)
Sunday, February 10, 2019 – 9 am to 1 pm
*You must be over the age of 18 to participate in this program. Upon completion of ALL Level 1 Program Hours, participants will receive a ‘Certificate of Completion’ for Level 1 and become eligible for acceptance into Jennifer’s Intuitive Investigations Academy. Those accepted into this Academy will be provided the opportunity to become a beta tester for the Impartial Witness Software Program, where you can use your developed skill to help solve thousands of cold cases.
Jennifer Shaffer is a world-renowned Psychic Medium. Her cases have been profiled on Dr. Phil and CNN. Jennifer donates her time to law enforcement and families of victims, by assisting with criminal cases and helping find answers. She is the Vice President & Law Enforcement Case Expert for Impartial Witness software platform. Learn more about Jennifer here.