CALIFORNIA DREAMIN’ Las Candalistas
Come celebrate the dream of California
Your day includes a Gourmet Luncheon from FUEL by Chef Dora set in the exclusive and beautiful Catalina View Gardens. Savor a glass of Catalina View wine or a pint of premium craft beer by Strand Brewing Co.
Enjoy participating in a live panel who made their dreams come true. Among the guest speakers are Nadine Nettmann, certified sommelier and mystery novelist, Katrina Vanderlip, artist, art conservator and founder of the Vanderlip Heritage Fund, and Jennifer M. Shaffer, world-renowned Psychic Medium.
Enter to win Two Luxury Orange County Resort Stays!
Have fun bidding for fabulous silent auction items and experiences.
Shop our distinctive Las Candalistas Creations, Garden Shop and Gourmet Pantry.
Explore and select products from a variety of boutique vendors.
When: Thursday April 25, 2019
Where: Catalina View Gardens 6001 Palos Verdes Dr. South, Rancho Palos Verdes 90275
Parking onsite until full.
Overflow parking at Abalone Cove, shuttle provided
Tickets on sale now! $75.00. Limited Availability. No Walk-Ins!
Click the Buy Tickets icon to purchase tickets via credit card. No fees!
Comfortable shoes are recommended, the ground is uneven in some areas.
In case of rain, please consider this a donation. No refunds.
Proceeds benefit our philanthropies:
1736 Family Crisis Center • Community’s Child • TrinityKids Care Hospice
GUEST SPEAKER – NADINE NETTMANN
GUEST SPEAKER – JENNIFER M. SHAFFER
GUEST SPEAKER – KATRINA VANDERLIP
Katrina is the grandchild of Frank A Vanderlip, (Vanderlip, known as the “Father of Palos Verdes” purchased the 16,000 acres in 1913, he was a banker and is known for his part in founding the Federal Reserve System and for founding the first Montessori school in the United States)
Katrina loved to draw and paint as a child growing up in Palos Verdes, Gstaad Switzerland and Paris.
Katrina trained at Harvard’s Fogg Art Museum, she is both an artist and an art conservator who has worked for private collectors and museum, including the Musee du Louvre, The National Gallery, The Boston Museum of Fine Arts, The Los Angeles County Museum of Art and The Getty Museum.
After her first-year majoring in painting at Cornell University she read a statistic that said 99 % of the painters who list themselves as an artist with the IRS could not earn their living and at the same time discovered art conservation at the Los Angeles County Art Museum. So, Katrina started working towards a career as a painting conservator. Her junior year while studying painting at the Accacademia dell’ Art in Florence, Italy, she also took a course in art conservation at the Fortezza di Basso. She went on to Harvard University on a three-year grant from the National Endowments for the Arts, then to the Louvre on a Kress Foundation grant. From 1974 till 2008 focusing on art conservation only painting watercolors for her own pleasure when she had the time.
In 2009 Katrina rediscovered the pleasure of painting illustrating a children’s book and has been painting full time since then, gradually painting larger and more complicated compositions.
She spends part of her year at Villa Narcissa and hosts events to benefit local organizations. Her recent dream and challenge are to keep the villa in the family and to return the garden to its former glory. She has set up The Vanderlip Heritage Fund, the mission of the Fund is to promote history, art, and nature on the Palos Verdes Peninsula. Through art, music and gardening workshops, the Fund strives to preserve wildlife, classical gardens, historical sites and archives in the area.
Intuitive Investigations Development Program Level 1
Intuitive Investigations Level 1 Training
June 1st and 2nd, 2019
This course is meant for anyone interested in honing their intuition skills. Jennifer can
teach anyone with an open mind; there is no need to “believe” or “disbelieve” in
extrasensory perception or “psychic” skills, only to consider the possibility that we are all
able to intuit things outside conscious awareness at times. While this course will help
you to assist in investigating crimes and/or missing person related cases if you wish to
do so, it will also help you better learn to trust and use your intuitions across multiple life
areas including relationships, financial decisions, and work-related issues. This is not
magic; it is part of every person’s basic capabilities, and can be improved should we
choose to develop this skill set.
This beginner’s course is designed to help you understand your gifts and guide you in developing them, so they can be used in your daily lives. You will have the opportunity to work on cases, learn different aspects of forensics, and how to investigate a crime scene from start to finish. We will work on a live case and have one of the victim’s family members come in to discuss the case. In addition, an FBI agent will explain the different aspects of her work with Jennifer.
After completing the course, you will have the opportunity to become part of Jennifer Shaffer’s Intuitive Investigations Academy, working on cases as beta-testers for the ground-breaking software,Impartial Witness. Information you provide could help assist families and law enforcement on cold-cases, missing person cases and unsolved mysteries if you so choose.
Over the course of this weekend intensive, you will
- Discuss Jennifer Shaffer’s work with families and law enforcement and how that led to Impartial Witness software platform. We will go over exercises to learn about intuitive gifts and how they connect to a case
- People receive information in different ways and Jennifer will help you understand your individual intuitive gifts and how to strengthen them.
- How to identify the information you are receiving- are you feeling, seeing, or hearing your information and how that can eventually become evidence.
- We will discuss Remote Viewing
- Gain Knowledge of Divination Tools and How to Read the Energy to Receive information
- Psychometry – Holding an object such as clothing or jewelry to receive information. How to understand the energy around the objects.
- Pictures- Looking at a photo to receive information. Do you feel something, see something, or hear something? We will go into detail about how to read the energy of a photograph on a case.
- Names – What it means when you hear a name or write it down. What information comes through when you see a name. How to get more information from a name.
- Research Cases Using Intuitive Based Evidence
- Review the information learned in the course thus far to work up two cases from start to finish
- The first case is a cold case and the second case is a live one.
- The importance of Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs)
- Communication and Ethics – Talking to Victims’ Families
- Review several cases and discuss the protocols on what to say and what not to say while talking to family members and law enforcement.
- Break into groups to work on a current case based only upon a name and a photo – discuss the “hits” that you get collectively.
- Each group will present their findings as if they were talking to the victim’s family
- Learn How to Incorporate the Above Information into Real Work on Live Cases as well as Cold Cases.
- We will use all of the tools learned to bring through intuitive based evidence. Use your remote viewing techniques to hone in on locations of missing persons. Learn how to recognize information that can be used as evidence through details that come through in images.
- We will work on a new case to collaborate on together. We will then present our findings to the victim’s mother. She will explain what has happened throughout the case, and identify the hits our team has achieved today, and confirm how Jennifer has helped with the ongoing case.
- Hear from a Guest Speaker FBI Agent who will discuss her work with Jennifer
- Q & A for Jennifer Shaffer and discuss participation in JS Intuitive Investigations Academy and how to work with Impartial Witness.
Level 1 Program Tuition: $525 | $444 Early Admission Special Available NOW for a Limited Time Only.
Program Place, Dates and Times:
Saturday, June 1,, 2019 – 10 am to 6 pm (1 hour lunch break on your own)
Sunday, June 2, 2019 – 9 am to 5 pm (1 hour lunch break on your own)
*You must be over the age of 18 to participate in this program. Upon completion of ALL Level 1 Program Hours, participants will receive a ‘Certificate of Completion’ for Level 1 and become eligible for acceptance into Jennifer’s Intuitive Investigations Academy. Those accepted into this Academy will be provided the opportunity to become a beta tester for the Impartial Witness Software Program, where you can use your developed skill to help solve thousands of cold cases.
Jennifer Shaffer is a world-renowned Psychic Medium. Her cases have been profiled on 20/20, Buzzfeed, Dr. Phil, and Oxygen. Jennifer donates her time to law enforcement and families of victims, by assisting with criminal cases and helping find answers. She is the Co- Founder, VP & Law Enforcement Case Expert for Impartial Witness, a strategic artificial intelligence software platform designing partnerships between law enforcement and the intuitive network. Jennifer founded the JS Intuitive Investigations Academy and also teaches an intuitive investigations development course for various skill levels. She is the subject of two bestselling books by Richard Martini “Backstage Pass to the Flipside.”
Learn more about Jennifer here.